Friday, May 20, 2005

What goes around, comes around.

= my speakers sing [nothing.] = & = i'm feeling... [blanked.] =

Slept in for the whole of today... Haven't had such a long sleep since... I don't even remember when...

Went to mel's final year presentation yesterday with gib... Rather enjoyed what we saw... Especially a particular booth which was exhibiting on binge drinking... LOL. After that I brought them to Secret Garden for some dinner before heading over to PF3 for a couple of quick rounds while waiting for mel. Once she'd dropped by, we headed over to gib's for a round of... mahjong!!! LOL. Well... I guess my luck changed for the better last night, won overall at the end of the game... Then we walked over to 85 for some supper and my colleague joined us there. En route to 85, we walked past block 83 of Bedok North. It's an abandoned block apparently... The whole block was in total darkness... totally spooky, perfect blair bitch witch stuff. Mel tried to take some pictures of the block but sadly, the lightning was not enough. If you ever go to 85 for supper, try to look for 83, you'll never know what you might find...

Anyway,

After my colleague joined us, a sudden idea of ktv popped into our minds... and so off we went, to rally troops and ended up at Kbox Cine and sang our hearts out till 530am. Reached home around 630am and slept like a log till evening time... I'm still pretty stoned out and yes, I'm missing out on Re-percussions by Heineken/A bday celebration at caesars and it sucks. Argh. Totally. So I'm going to bed early since I've got work tomorrow morning. ... Crap.

No comments: