Sunday, May 22, 2005

I'm sick again.

= my speakers sing [李圣杰 - 痴心绝对] = & = i'm feeling... [sickish once more.] =

... Yet another disappointing season for the Red Devils. 0 trophies won. I've also just witnessed one of the worst games that Arse-nal stole from them. Call me a sore loser, but it was blatant that Man Utd had the best performance in the game. I ain't no beginner Man Utd supporter, mind you. From the early days of Gary Pallister, Brian McClair, Stever Bruce and perhaps even to the Munich aircrash that destroyed the Legendary Bugsy Babes. I admit that how I came about supporting them was really the typical follow-the-winner, but still. I did my homework. My blood flows with the Red Devils. They have been an integral part of my passion for soccer. But... I can foresee the downfall pretty soon. No thanks a certain Mr Malcolm Grazier(However you spell the name). He underestimated the power of the fans. They will show him one day... He does not know the essence of the game. The beauty, the passion that fuels many fans and this will inevidently take its toll soon enough. We shall see... we shall see. But whatever happens, as the saying goes, Once a Red Devil, forever a Red Devil...

Anyway,

Work seemed to pass pretty fast today... but sadly, I don't know why, maybe it's cause of the sudden change in temperature, I had this sudden migrane that attacked me. It caused me to be in a "steam konek" state with a couple of hours work left... Thankfully for my colleagues who were there for me I managed to pull thru... But when I returned back to my office, I was in "Fully steamed konek" mode and as a bonus, I had a running temperature! Miserable, feeling like crap, I was shivering in my office and sleeping on my workstation. Yes, you heard me, on my workstation. Picture a crumpled shrimp. Ok, picture a crumpled shrimp on a table. ... There you go. But I managed to pop a couple of panadols before leaving for home. Hopefully, I'll be able to make it to work tomorrow. Dont' really wanna throw MCs when my most fucking "beloved" supervisor is away. ... Bah... Come what may.

Anyway,

I had a sms conversation with my friend and I told her that I could really use some company just now when I was feeling totally miserable. She told me that it happens when one feels like this. I wondered to myself. Whom did I really want next to me at that moment? *ponders* Could it anyone of my buddies, colleagues, family members? Or rather, just by my loneself. Could it be there was only a certain someone that I really wanted to see at that moment? I don't know. All I know is, when I punched that sms, the first number that came to mind was that number. Something strange? I don't know... There's something about me that I can't comprehend. Why is it when I think that someone knows me, I'll suddenly reveal another side of me that will totally shock the other party? Or rather, confuse the other party and they'll have no idea wtf I'm trying to achieve/behave/react. Is it cause... I haven't really understood myself yet?

Who am I?

Such a simple question, yet so hard to answer...

No comments: