Tuesday, May 17, 2005

when you're down... you're really down and out.

= my speakers sing [伍思凯 - 曾经爱你,永远爱你] = & = i'm feeling... [depressed.] =

I officially declare that I've been on a losing streak since last year or more... No more luck whenever the situation depends on it. Then again, I've never been known as the "lucky" one. I've played mahjong as the "Santa Claus" and have been dishing out my moolah as presents. To comfort myself, I call it aiding the fund. Bah. Crap. I'm jsut another sore loser trying to find excuses for myself. Geez. I hate myself sometimes.

Anyway,

Did a little illegal shopping during work... Spotted this cute little thing I had to grab. Since I've been looking for something like this like, forever. Call me childish. I don't give a hoot's ass mofo! Ha ha ha. I'm so fucking lame.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I bought a toy ! Skyline GTR ! LOL.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The door opens ! LOL!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Rather authentic ! hehe...

Costs only $9.90 from... 7-11 ! Now I know why it's called A Store and More !

Enough of my crapping... Still feeling depressed. Working in a few hours time... Hopefully I can get some sleep...

I'm thinking of someone... But it's wrong...

No comments: