Sunday, May 01, 2005

PS2 GALOR !

= my speakers sing [tunes from Fifa Street.] = & = i'm feeling... [busy.] =

PS2 Updates...

I am currently gaming on...

Fifa Street - Fun fun ! Non-stop action of soccer, street style. Pull up tricks you've never seen before ! Make monkeys outta your opponents and score with class ! Rule the streets and show everyone what you are made of.

Winning Eleven 8 Liveware Evolution - King supreme of all soccer games. Period. If you own a PS2 and call yourself a soccer fan, shame on you if you don't own this.

God of War - Haven't really tried this yet. My friend who came over played like 10mins of it. I must admit, given the rave reviews and the brief display, this certainly looks promising. Fantastic graphics can keep you hooked.

GTA : San Andreas - Same high level of interaction. Same sadistic fun.

Games that are currently waiting for me to complete...

FFX-2 - I'm stuck at the secret 100 level dungeon. This really can kill me. LOL. I'm at level 40+?

Metal Gear Solid 3 - Snake Eater - It's a cult classic. I love this game. Tactical espionage at it's best.

Tony Hawk Underground 2 - I love all the Tony Hawk series. A definately must get for skateboarding fans !

...
With this I end this bo liao entry.
...
Back to my PS2 ! ^^

No comments: