Thursday, March 31, 2005

coca cola ! mini one ! coca cola !

= my speakers sing [Keane - This Is The Last Time] = & = i'm feeling... [tired & drained.] =

coca cola ~ i hate coca cola ! dont really take much coca cola for a couple of years recently. ever since i read about the hoax experiment held in uk whereby a student drank so much coke during a dare and ended up in the hospital and how a tooth was placed in a bottle of coke and it dissolved a couple of weeks later. hoaxes they are, but still, they got me. i've always hated coke, reading about those incidents confirmed my preferences for soft drinks. no cokes/pepsi pls. those who know me will know that im a sucker for root beer and cherryade(surprised?) only. hah. now that theres the coca cola competition to win a Mini One... i've got no choice but to drink up more coke ! or rather, grab every opportunity to kapo any tabs with the contest markings so i can have 1 more chance of winning... *pictures lim peh running around coffeeshops looking at empty cans. rofl.*

omg this is craziness... those who know me would never have expected me to do such a thing. this is the kind of thing desperados do and yes. i certify myself to be a desperado for some wheels now. im at that stage where im desperate. yes. i want my own set of wheels. note keywords, own. MY OWN. so im off, running around singapore to deposit my contest applications. please, if you consider yourself a friend of mine, pray for me. for those who really know me, you should have known by now that i'm a very pessimistic person. so i believe whatever i say would most probably not come true. reverse psychology i guess. then again, im not known to be a person with very good luck. ok ok, im demoralizing. whatever should happen, happens. booya !

No comments: