Saturday, July 16, 2005

Days of our lives...

= my speakers sing [五月天 - 垃圾车] = & = i'm feeling... [tired.] =

Not much to say these days... my life as mundane as it can be... Just bought Battlefield 2 for PC and I must say... quite impressive. Reminds me of the good old days of CS... lol. I guess I'm gonna spend countless hours in front of the comp again... then again... no online play... no regrets though... ^^ Also gotten a free installation CD for Maple Story haven't installed it yet... But I'd gone through some reviews and it's basically another smash'em ups. Which reminds me... I need a new keyboard... Ok. I digressed.

Bought a couple of PS2 games today... Changed my Onimusha and it works! Finally! Tested it for like ten mins and the graphics are not that bad. Gameplay wise, typical CAPCOM stuff... the rest awaits... The others were Stella Deus and Juiced. Both works but haven't got the time to play them yet. I changed my W.E. too ! It's all in english ! But... the mofo gave me a W.E. 8 version ! No liveware ! Sucks ! I give up...

Just had a game of mahjong with the guys, won abit with a last min limit but I still don't feel lucky when I'm gambling... argh.

Anyway,

Caught Sin City with mao and michael a few days back. *SPOILER AHEAD* The show though abit grotesque but it got me hooked after the introduction of the first story... It's basically a 3 part mini-story movie with the characters translated from the comic by Frank Miller I think. Bruce Willis was wonderful as usual and Jessica Alba... Fwoh. Damn hot. My most preferred story would be the one about Goldie(Jaime King) and Marv(Mickey Rourke). The torturing was well worth my $8. His mindset of, "Piss me off and you die a slow and painful death" intrigues me. LOL. Call me a sadist, but I would choose over his dismembering of Kevin(Elijah Wood) then to Hartigan(Willis)'s yanking of the yellow bastard's(Nick Stahl) balls. Well, won't reveal much more... if you're a sadist as I am or you'd prefer to watch Jessica Alba shake in a stripper's joint, watch the show. :D
Rating : 9.5/10
P/S: There's a twist in the ending ! Sometimes... the good guys must die.

So I guess that's it for me. Working again in 3½hrs time. Grrr.... Crap. Till I have more crap to yak about... I'll leave you an infamous line from Sin City...

Pounding rain...
dark twisting alleys...
there's no mistaking Sin City.
It's always there,
looking over your shoulder.

No comments: