Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Love has taught me to lie, life has taught me to die...

= my speakers sing [Damien Rice - Cannonball (Radio Remix)] = & = i'm feeling... [tired yet energetic.] =

And so it is... after a long hard day's work, one should really reward oneself with some good drinking. I got my share, after being played out by me colleague. Met mao at Caesars around midnight. Found out he was drinking from 6pm...(You go man!) till 2am. That's the reason why he's my buddy. Imparted my minimal knowledge on purchasing of a car to a semi-high mao at Caesars since he spoke of the topic. The table next to us were of more fun though... wearing helmets and calling themselves "I'm a dickhead, a big white dickhead." (That was fun. -_-") As an Indian friend of mine said, Caesars has different crowds on different days. How true that sounds. Haven't seen mao this high for a very long time. There's always kipling or Emily to entertain him... ROFL.

Anyway,

So pissed off with DBS prior my attendance at Caesars. Received a new debit card from them and I tried to activate the card... however to no avail. Don't know what the fuck was wrong with the ATM, kept displaying "Transaction NOT ALLOWED". Spent 10mins plus playing with the telephone service till they transferred me to an operator. I think they got pissed with me pressing the wrong commands all the time. Told me to try the shit that was stated on the letter. Tried and failed. The 妈得发哥 moron ended up telling me that their server was going through a "don't know what the fuck" update and to try later at 10am. So much for service.(I wonder if I should write in to complain... typical Singaporeans must complain non-stop. :D) Guess I'll have to try to activate my debit card tomorrow before work... -_-.

Anyway,

Am on my 2nd bottle of Heineken... a couple more to go before I really feel high. I really should meetup with a new friend to go drinking together. Her blog has gotten me very intrigued about her. ROFL? Intelligence coupled with a dark sense of humour. Very entertaining. LOL. I'm yakking man... I should stfu. ;D

No comments: