Friday, July 01, 2005

Sounds of pleasure...

= my speakers sing [Damien Rice - Cannonball] = & = i'm feeling... [full of water.] =

Checked out this new place next to Pool Junction just now. It's a pub/pool place called The Labyrinth by Pool Junction. Tables are of brown color. Drinks are rather cheap. Promotion period 30% off all drinks 15% off all bottles. But the price for playing is around $13.80 per hr. Quite pricey compared to Fusion. I'd still go to Fusion maybe cos 've always been a Fusion fan. Anyway, for you peeps who wanna check the place out, it's located at the 101 Plaza. Near to Middle road and the new NAFA.

Just found out I'm working on Saturday. Bummer. Cancelled my plans all of a sudden. I feel so bad(Sorry guys). Grrr. Another time la ah. Still feeling abit sickish leh. Guess I'll sleep and hope for the best tomorrow. zzz.

On a sidenote,
do they really need to grunt out loud like that for tennis? Especially women's tennis. So stimulating. The grunts they make sound like it should be coming outta a bedroom instead... LOL. Back to Sharapova Vs Venus Williams before I sleep. rofl...

No comments: