Wednesday, July 27, 2005

the voice within.

= my speakers sing [silence.] = & = i'm feeling... [sickish with a tinge of loneliness.] =

Some people say... people don't normally say what they really feel. As much as they want you to believe what they are trying to say... 99.9% would be of the truth. There'll always be that 0.01% that they'd wanna hold back. Scheming you might say... but it's just humanity at it's best. I've always wondered, how much trust do I have in people around me? I've been known to myself that I trust easily. But maintaining that trust... Well... I don't know. I find myself losing trust in someone once that person has breached it.

Some might ask, Why this sudden interest in distrust?

I don't know. In a spur of the moment.

I just feel that I can't trust even myself anymore. Cool.

I'm feeling all whiny again...

No comments: