Thursday, July 07, 2005

Me see, me buy, me pok.

= my speakers sing [Foo Fighters - Best Of You] = & = i'm feeling... [zany.] =

Just bought the Oasis's latest album, "Don't Believe The Truth". Sad to say... they're not really as good as they used to be. It's more of a laid back soft rock then their usual lyrical slow rock catchy tempo-ed songs.
Rating: ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

Also grabbed the latest from another great band, Foo Fighters. Titled "In Your Honor", I must say, this latest album has really gotten me surprised. Gone are the days of Learn to Fly and My Hero, when I first heard this CD, the angst I felt in me was released totally. They've really improved since "One By One". Can't really describe more, you just gotta listen to it man. Grab a copy, NOW !
Rating: ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

Anyway,


Went to simpang just now for supper together with mel, gib, my sis and her beau. Spotted hady at the Shell petrol kiosk and I ran over to him. In all of my excitement, I didn't notice the barrier set up by the Shell staff. 他老娘的! I ran into the chains at the barrier and *Tiang* ! the post dropped. knnbccb ! I swear nearly all of the people at simpang heard/saw that. so malu ~~~ Argh... Nevermind, I shall refrain from getting all jumpy next time I bump into a friend in public places. -_-"

Oh well... more pool tomorrow evening, more worries for my rotting back and for now... more Heineken ! ^^

No comments: