Wednesday, July 27, 2005

minor updates...

= my speakers sing [nothing.] = & = i'm feeling... [zapped.] =

I went to National Skin Centre yesterday in regards to my rotting back. Damn boring but surprisingly there were other patients whom were rather good eye candy for me to ogle. Queued for like 20mins before seeing my doctor and the best part. It was a bloody kay leng. Wow. A bloody pundeh as my consultant. How nice. ... Speaking their typical trait of ununderstandably english. It was more like a chicken talking to a duck. That was still bearable. Then he told me that I had to get some scraping done. To analyze the pimples on my back to see if they were acne or fungal infection. So there I was, sitting in the treatment room waiting for some ass to scrape my back when suddenly these 2 youths dressed in doctor's robe walked up to me...

Unknown dudettes: "Hi, we're doing our internship here, do you mind if we have a look of how scraping is done?" *flashing broad smile with tons of teeth*

Me: "whatever."

So along came this more senior doctor who told me that he was gonna just squeeze one out and that a little pain would be involved in scraping blah blah... So after he squeezed it out, I felt that it wasn't that bad and I proceeded to put my Tshirt back on when he said, "Lets take another one ya?" ... &($^*(@#%% Somehow I felt the second one was unnecessary but he did just to show those two interns. I muttered chee bye beneath my breath. Then he told me that he would put plasters on the two tiny holes on my body that he just caused. But he changed his mind and decided to apply pressure with cotton buds instead. Right. So after pressing for awhile, he told me it stopped bleeding and blah blah... So I went out of the room, my mom asked me, "How come the back of your shirt red red one?" hm? So I went to the toilet and saw these red dots on my Tee splattered around. Quite obvious even from far. @)$(&*)#&%#)% That bloody SOB ! Ok. Nevermind.

I went back to the kay leng and he told me that I had yeast growing on my back. Suddenly it occurred to me...

Yeast. ( Isn't that something that grows in a chee bye? If so, Doesn't that make me a walking chee bye? heyh? )

I was pondering over this when he yanked me back into the room and told me about my medication. blah blah blah and now I have 5 creams to apply. Cool.

So then I went to meet mel after lunch with my parents at Bedok Interchange, It's been awhile since I had a meal with them outside of home... I should do it more often.

Anyway,

We dropped by Sim Lim and I finally got my thumbdrive ! $30 ! Considering it's for my PS2 only... 128mb can la... Thankfully it works ! Then we went to Dbl O to meetup with gibby-shit. Yes, you heard me. Dbl O. 3pm. It was so bright at Mohd Sultan that I almost couldn't recognize it ! The 17th Bartender of the year 2005 was going on... We saw some mighty fine flairing before we decided to head on home. When I reached home, totally concussed. From 8pm I slept till 11am and I had a fever ! Thankfully the fever's subsided by now... I'm still wondering if I can drink tomorrow... blahz.

So I'm just relaxing at home. Waiting for Gibson's call so we can go do some shopping for tomorrow's bbq/party. Updates after the party ! :D

No comments: