Sunday, July 17, 2005

A ice cold beer is still the way to end a hard day's work.

= my speakers sing [nothing.] = & = i'm feeling... [blank.] =

Dropped by acid with lingyi last night... I thought there would be no live band wasn't playing, caught me by surprise when I heard lovely guitar tunes being played and though it wasn't the resident band, EIC, those two guys were not that bad. It was jam packed in acid last night, not surprising since it was a Saturday night. I noticed they changed their layout abit. The usual DJ console has been moved to the a la "Friends" couch area. The old Dj area has been converted to seats and quite uncomfortable I might add. Enjoyed a couple of drinks(3 pints to be exact) with nice music,(I got both my dedications played ! hahahaha) chatted a little and we saw this boy of adolescence age trying his very best to impress two new female friends he had gotten to know. Kao I tell you, the amount of crap he was yakking. You got to hear it to believe it. ROFL. I was rather high when we left, no dinner + drinking = always bad idea. So, you get the drift.

Anyway,

Gonna get damn busy the coming weeks. I just realised that I'm working on the 30th ! 他妈的 ! This seriously poses a problem on our celebrations for fishy and gib. Anyone with any bright ideas?

I need to upload pics... hm... lazy to do leh...

No comments: