Monday, July 18, 2005

Oily Kwali !

= my speakers sing [nothing.] = & = i'm feeling... [dead.] =

I have just been dubbed the "Button Man" A.K.A "Fuck Man Hoe". ... What the fuck's up with that? I'm just about had it with those sickening colleagues of mine. Then again... that'll take all the fun away. No doubt I have a very bad complexion and I'm in the centre of many jokes most of the time...(literally as the one made fun of, not the smartass crackin'em) but... at least they've trained up my tolerance level. rofl.

Anyway,

Just received the schedule for my extra duties for the remainder of July and August. I tell you... damn jammed packed la. I'll be stretched mentally and physically to my limit man. Hopefully I'd still be able to squeeze some free time other than for rest.

... I'll be working again in 7hrs time... Anyone wanna grab dinner or do something with me? I think I'm going bonkers soon just working and sleeping and working and sleeping. I need to mingle with people outside of my job to keep my mind sane. heh? *forced smile*

No comments: