Sunday, March 13, 2005

cursed are those who fall prey to the blessing of love.

= my speakers sing [nothing.] = & = i'm feeling... [empty.] =

i've never really felt like this before... something that could have been so great, wonderful... lost in an instant... my faith will not waiver... it's still trying to hold on... but im feeling so empty... i'm trying my best to carry on with my life... but it's just not the same anymore... i've had a taste of pure heaven... i cannot find myself to let it go... will i ever feel like this for another person ever again? i dont think so... the thing is... will i love again? i dont know... i just don't know...

just when i thought i had found something that would complete me... it disappeared just as fast as it came... does she still have something for me? is there such a wrong thing for loving someone too much? i wonder... everything around me reminds me of her... the places i walk, shows on tv, conversations of people, shops... even my own house... i took another one of those long walks again today... but i found myself at the park where i had brought her... sat down in the same bench where we sat... just sitting there... it was as if, she was still next to me... so close, so close... yet... so far... i dont want to pressure her... but i can only wait... for the day where she can finally let go... maybe, just maybe, i'll find myself together with her again, in each others' arms. it sounds like a pathetic excuse... but i cant find any other words to describe the feelings inside of me... its so sad yet... i believe so much in it. if only... if only... so many more things i want to tell her, do with her... i choose not to make it a dream but a reality... for now... i can only hope... and keep the faith.

whatever happens, please... dont stop me from loving you...

No comments: