Monday, March 21, 2005

Daily life is such a bore.

= my speakers sing [光良 - 童话] = & = i'm feeling... [sian of work.] =

tried to keep myself occupied the last 4 days... i think i'm doin ok... minus the bouts of flu that comes only at night... (i wonder why...) not thinking as much about some things as i used to the last few weeks... but when night time falls... that kinda moment will slowly creep up to ya... oh well... that poor girl... sick still have to work... i hope the flowers i got her cheered her up a little... so heart wrenching to see her sick... i hope she recovers soon and maybe, we'll get to do something together when she does!

anyway,

met a friend for supper at eunos area last night... funny how... you can meet people in the weirdest of ways and can actually hit it off... i guess that's called fate... in the vast universe with so many people inhabiting on earth and in different countries, you can meet someone whom you can call a friend... that's why i always treasure my friends... had a very nice chat of almost everything! the kind that can go on and on... maybe now i should start to find more friends... maybe not... who knows?

anyway,

today was quite enjoyable... woke up in the afternoon, by a call from my supervisor... this is the only sucky part of the day... asked me so many questions and didn't even fucking realise that i just woke up... crazy fellow... after that another of my colleague called to ask whether i would still be joining them for a tennis session at the condo in front of my home... yes, that's right. tennis. the cow has switched to a healthy lifestyle ! (maybe not that healthy...) but... there's always a but. i flew them aeroplane. hahahahahaha cos... i was busy filling my income tax, updating and sorting my zen micro... watching movie repeats on scv... ya... pretty much, finally updated the M.O.S. Annual 2k5 into my zen. Oooo yea... i feel a clubbing night soon... also updated all my slipknot cds... and yes, i happen to be a periodically metal fan. i'm so gonna love bringing my zen out nowadays... went out in the evening to meet my sis at spotlight... bought additional dishes for dinner... had a very filling dinner and am just waiting... waiting for the food to digest before i retire for the night ! for now... cs ! ice-cream ! smokes !

No comments: