Friday, March 25, 2005

feeling hei meh ah?

= my speakers sing [nothing.] = & = i'm feeling... [bored.] =

caught hitch yesterday with her... i must say, definately a very entertaining show. but... i did not enjoy it as much knowing that she was sitting next to me and what happened in the last ½ hour of the show pretty much related to what happened between us. "omg, it's deja vu on the big screen ! well... she told me that she was going to move definately... not quite happy with her choice but still... since she says that she wants to have a greater sense of responsibility... we'll see what happens from now on...

anyway,

i've finally come to realise why i feel crappy when i hear some of her decisions... call it a policeman's instinct, sense of responsibility... but it's like... im just worried for her... although she keeps telling me, "i can take care of myself..." she is independant... but i'm just worried for her that she might do something that she might regret one day... but of course, who the fuck am i to feel that way? it's her life, not mine... i also know that whatever i say most probably wont help... why be so kapo ? maybe cos... i feel that i can do something for her... and i WANT to do something for her to help her thru her supposedly "screwed-up" life. is it too much to ask? i don't care if people say that i'm very the kay zua or i shouldn't be minding her business and keep my shit to myself... i do what i like, if people should say that i should mind my own business, i would tell them to mind their own first. oh well... snappy snappy.

anyway,

a friend of mine went auditioning for a commercial... i hope my friend gets the part ! afterall, good $_$ and the job should be fun ! good luck ya?

No comments: