Saturday, March 05, 2005

i seriously suspect i can screw myself up everyday.

= my speakers sing [Leslie Cheung - 追] = & = i'm feeling... [flip flappy.] =

work sucked again... does it never end? kenna cho early early in the morning. nbcb ! spoiled the mood for the entire day even before work. i think im being marked... then again, WHATEVER. i dont give a fuck what the hell they think. as long as i get my pay on the 12th every month, i cant really give a rat's ass what the fuck they think. im disappointed as a supervisor has not lead by example. its a long story but im disgusted by what he did today. thats why there is a difference between working colleagues and working friends. working colleagues are those you interact during work. after work, they are just strangers in the crowd. if anything did happen to him on the streets and i happen to pass by coincidentally, i guess i'll just probably leave him alone to ROT and DIE. how to work for someone who does nothing to earn my respect? i admit my mistake but must he FUCK me and make me sia suay in front of EVERYONE? knnb-fucking-cb. still dare to go home when we are in the midst of working. BALLS TO HIM BLOODY MOFO. geez. im blowing up for the first time since very long ago. i thought i had inculcated the ability of " one side in, one side out " in myself. apparently, im wrong. this time it's personal. feel fucked cos of this. crap. shant bother myself with such shit anymore.

anyway,

really wanted to enjoy abit after work today since its been a very tiring and long past few weeks. right on the dot when i reached katong to play billiards with my colleagues, my hp went dead. yes. dead. totally out of battery. oh well, played for a couple of hours anyway, discovered the same old shit, i still suck alot at billiards. although, i did beat a new colleague of mine...(very very very tycho. hahahaha) i still need huge moments of inspiration to look like a decent player. guess i'll stick to pool. rofl.

anyway,

she's on her way back tomorrow morning ~~~ thought abit about what she said during the last few weeks... tried so hard not to msg her that much to disturb her trip... in the end, my mind crumbled within and i dropped her only one msg ard 6am when i woke up. hahaha. personal space that kinda stuff. cannot really revolve around her life all the time... sometimes must let her do the revolving around me (whatever it means, it just seems logical to me.) not saying that i will stop being so loving towards her... of course i wont stop what im doing now and i'll try to improve as much as possible... oh well, anticipation is a killer. hahaha... cant wait for tmr night !!! meanwhile, MAN UTD VS CRYSTAL PALACE ! woo wee !

No comments: