Friday, March 11, 2005

what went wrong?

= my speakers sing [silence.] = & = i'm feeling... [VERY depressed.] =

was there something that I did wrong?

was there something that I did not do enough?

was there something that I didn't do?

I'm lost, I don't know that to do...

I don't like this kind of feeling at all.

I'm not a good person.

I'm still very confused.

I tend to think on the pessimistic side.

What's wrong with me?

I hate myself sometimes.

I hate not understanding the situation.

I hate to feel lonely.

I hate to see people I love fighting their own war without me.

I'm very confused, sad and puzzled.

What am I? Who am I? Why am I doing all this? my friends have warned me about these things... did I listen? NO... why? because... because... because I CANNOT HELP IT.

No comments: